Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Portfolio sample rich task

At the start of the term we did a rich task a rich task is where the whole class does the same question. We don't know anything about what this question we just have to take a guess.  After we did the question and answers we rated how we had done. I rated myself a 3 that means I am almost there. Then we did some workshops for a whole week. One of the workshops that we needed to learn  the most area and weight. Then the next Monday. We did the sheet again. I did way better than I did the last time. Here is the reflection slide 
  
Feedback feedforward I think that you did a great job Camden. Next time you could make the slide a bit smaller. Angus




Evaluation. I think that I did a great job. Next time I could focus a bit more on the slide 

No comments:

Post a Comment