Sunday, 4 September 2016

Portfolio post ET REO

Kia ora Every Monday we do ETreo. This team we have been focusing on different whakataukis. A whakatauki is a quote our a proverb. My favorite whakatauki is He aha the mea nui o te ao. In English that whakatauki means what is the most important thing I the world. He tangata he tangata he tangata. That means the people the people the people. So we created some people here is a photo of all the people that do ETreo and a picture of mine. Enjoy 


Feedback/feedford it looks like you worked really hard on this and I like that there is no white spots that I can see i feel like you could of made yours a bit bigger juven. 


Thanks juven I am going to take in what juven said I loved that there was no shire spots. Maybe I could have taken it slow and not rushed it.

1 comment:

  1. An excellent description of our learning during our E T Reo time, you have certainly gained a great understanding of our whakatauki (remember in Maori, they don't have an 's' on the end to make things plural.)

    ReplyDelete