Monday, 12 September 2016

Portfolio sample Book buddies

This trem we are doing book buddy's. Book buddy's is where you get put together with someone that is at the same level reading they read as fast as you and they like the same books as you. I got put together with louis. We have been reading the hunger games and now we agree to read why the whales came. We have a couch we chose troy. Here is a slide that has all of our work on it. I hope you enjoy it. 😀








Feedback feedforward I like how you have 2 more slides to show what you did while you were reading each book.  Next time make the pictures a bit more clearer. Alex 





Evaluation I think me and Louis are a great team sometimes we may argue but m we get along. Maybe next time I could talk a little bit more with him instead of always doing the same thing all the time picking the green cards 

No comments:

Post a Comment