Thursday, 23 June 2016

Portfolio sample seed to table

Today for sience we were investigating if 2 year old seeds would still be alive. I tried radish seeds, we didn't use any soil all you need is a plastic bag, seeds a bucket a bucket full of water and 2 paper towel. First you fold the 2 paper towels in half and the pit them in the water to soak. Then you get six seeds and put them on the wet paper towel. Then you fold the sides in and put it in a plastic bag with your name on it. That is how you find out how you find out if a seed is still alive. Here is a photo of how I made mine.




Feedback: I like how you explained what the task was and what you did.

Feedforward: maybe a better picture 
Alex is a boss.

Evaluation I think that I did need to improve my picture. I think that I did a great dicription.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am interested in if the seeds will still grow! I have some old seeds in my shed. If it does work - I could still use them in the spring?

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you predict will happen?

    ReplyDelete