Monday, 29 August 2016

Being part of a conversation

Description: We are learning about different kinds of listening. There are three kinds of listening. Active listening, me to listening and busy listening. Here is a video that has two out of the three kinds of listening.
This video is no longer available.

Feedback:Both good examples of listening. One good and one a bad way to listen. 

Feedford: The title of conflict is not perhaps right. Need to think of another more suitable. 

Evaluation:I think I did do a good job on the movie with my friends. Plus: we all had everything ready so we could just get on with the movie. Minus: I would have work in more of a quite space because it was a bit had to here the talking over the background.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Camden, Kyan and Sophie. You worked hard together to create your movie about "Active Listening". Also consider using some different camera angles in one scene.
    Nic

    ReplyDelete